May 2, 2012

Wednesday Leftovers

Today is my Friday-eve. I'm off on real Friday this week so yeah...
Breakfast: Egg Beaters and Cheese. (PP: 2). I'm not sure why sometimes my 2 tablespoons of cheese tracks as one point and sometimes it's zero. I'm going to try and make sure I track it on the higher side just to be safe. 

Snack: Banana, Peanut Butter, and a Skinny Hazelnut Latte. (PP: 7)

Lunch: My same fav taco salad and cantaloupe. (PP: 6)

My afternoon snack was strawberries, but I was suuuper busy so I forgot to snap a picture. (PP: 0)

Dinner: Falafel, Pita, Hummus, Tzatziki, Carrots, Tomatoes, Broccoli. (PP: 12)

Dessert: Dove Miniature and Emerald Chocolate & Peanut Butter Nuts. These nuts are so addictive; it's cocoa roasted almonds and peanuts and walnuts coated in the peanut butter powder. Seriously good. (PP: 6)

Daily Points Plus Used: 33
Activity Points Earned: 12
Activity Points Swapped: 0
Weekly Points Used: 0
Weekly Points Left: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment