April 29, 2012

Day 2: April 29

Breakfast: Egg Beaters, Fat Free Cheddar (PP: 2). This is my go to breakfast; 1/2 cup of egg beaters and 2 tablespoons of Fat Free Cheese. I microwave just the eggs for one minute, then scramble, add cheese, and cook for another minute and thirty seconds. I usually let is cool a little while I pack my lunch and scarf it down as I run out the door. 

Snack: Banana and Peanut Butter (PP:4)


Lunch: Oscar Meyer Turkey, Quaker Tomato Basil Quakes, Broccoli and Tzatziki. (PP:8).


Dinner: Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. (PP:10). These are similar to a twice baked potato. They're filled with corn, black beans, and spices. Honestly, it was a recipe I found online and it isn't that good. Definitely won't be making the regular rotation.

Snack: Fat Free Popcorn (PP:3)
Unpictured: Weight Watchers Cookie dough Sundae (PP:4)

Points Plus Used: 31
Activity Points Earned: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment