April 29, 2012

Start of Something New

If anyone has traveled over here from Being Katie then you know I have been diligently pursuing weight loss and a healthier lifestyle; in 2011 I lost 58 pounds. I was very close to my goals at that point, I'm hoping to lose around 80 pounds total, but since January I have been struggling. I have had some medical difficulties and have back slid on meeting my weight loss goals.
I am recommitting to myself and my healthier lifestyle. There's a Weight Watchers saying "If you bite it, write it;" I'm going to turn that into a blog to help myself be more accountable. I'm going to do a daily photo blog of everything I eat. I'll share recipes and probably some stories. Hopefully this will help me get back on track to reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment