April 30, 2012

Day 3: First Monday

This is the first week day since I have started this project. I got a few odd looks when I whipped out my Iphone to take a picture of my salad at lunch, but once I explained what I was doing everyone was totally supportive.

Breakfast: Egg Beaters with Fat Free Cheddar. (PP: 1). I mentioned yesterday that this is one of my go-to breakfasts and today was no exception. I was running super late today, because it doesn't seem to matter when I always need another ten minutes. So this is actually yesterday's picture pf the same meal.

Morning Snack: Banana and Peanut Butter. (PP: 4). I love this combination, it's pretty much my all time favorite. If you're looking for something super indulgent check out Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter and Banana Greek Yogurt. Seriously. Do it. 

Lunch: Taco Salad- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Broccoli Slaw Mix, Black Beans, Vegetarian Taco Filling, Guacamole, Light Sour Cream. Unpictured: Cantaloupe. I pretty much always have salad for lunch. The base is always a lettuce blend, small tomatoes, and broccoli slaw mix. My favorite lately has been this vegetarian taco salad, it's so filling and super tasty. (PP: 6)

Snack: Carrots and Greek Yogurt. I forgot to snap a picture of the yogurt. It was strawberry Voskos. (PP: 3)

Dinner: Falafel, Pita, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Carrots, Hummus, and Tzatziki. (PP: 12). 

Snack: Quaker Quakes and Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar. (PP: 8)

Daily Points Plus Used: 33
Activity Points Earned: 10
Activity Points Used: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment